Dr. Shilpa Gandhi
Consultant , MBBS, 13 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Shilpa Gandhi is a Thoracic (Chest) Surgeon and She has an experience of 14 years in this field. Her medical interests are BASIC/ADVANCED THORACIC SURGERY (MINIMALLY INVASIVE AND ROBOT ASSISTED), LUNG TRANSPLANTATION, AIRWAY SURGERIES, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, and CHRONIC THROMBOEMBOLIC PULMONARY HYPERTENSION AND ITS MANAGEMENT.
She has been honored with awards and recognitions for his contribution towards her field of specialization. She is actively associated with various organizations.
- BASIC / ADVANCED THORACIC SURGERY (MINIMALLY INVASIVE AND ROBOT ASSISTED)
- AIRWAY SURGERIES
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- CHRONIC THROMBOEMBOLIC PULMONARY HYPERTENSION AND ITS MANAGEMENT
Education and Training
- MBBS, 2006, N K P Salve Medical College, Nagpur
- 2012, MS – General Surgery – Bombay Hospital, Indore
- 2018, DNB- Thoracic Surgery – RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata
Get Expert Opinion from Dr. Shilpa Gandhi