Dr. Sarita Gulati
Consultant , DM, MBBS, 19 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Sarita Gulati is an interventional cardiologist, with an extensive experience of nearly 19 years in this field. Some of the key areas of her interest are BP Monitoring, Color Doppler, PAMI, Holter Monitoring, Device Closure, FFR and many more.
She has also received the Distinguished Doctor Award 2017 IMA(SDB) – 2017. Dr. Sarita has done her MBBS from Punjabi University in 1992 and then continued to do DM in cardiology from AIIMS New Delhi. She is a member of Delhi Medical Council, Cardiological Society of India, and Indian Heart Rhythm Society.
- BP Monitoring
- Colour Doppler
- Device closure for congenital heart diseases
- FFR (Fractional flow reserve)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Dobutamine Stress Test
- Trans-esophageal ECHO
Education and Training
- DM, 2001, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MBBS, 1992, Punjabi University