Dr. Mohammad Mubeen
Dr. Mohammad Mubeen – Cardiology
Director , MCh, MS, MBBS, 20 years of experience, New delhi, India.Send Enquiry
Dr. Mohammad Mubeen is a CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgeon with 20+ years of experience. He completed MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, MS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur and MCh from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
He has expertise in valve replacements, off-pump CABG’s, High-Risk REDO cases, Complex Combined procedures, surgeries for Congenital Heart Defects, Peripheral Vascular and thoracic cases. He has also interest in surgery or endstage heart disease including LVAD, Dor Procedure and Cardio-Pulmonary Transplantation. Dr. Mubeen is also trained for LASER therapy for the failing heart.
- Valve replacements,
- Off-pump CABG,
- High-Risk REDO cases,
- Complex Combined procedures,
- Congenital Heart Defects,
- Peripheral Vascular and thoracic cases
Education and Training:
- MBBS – King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, 1992
- MS (General Surgery) – GSVM, Kanpur, 1996
- MCh (CTVS )- SGPGI, Lucknow-2003