Dr. Milind Anand Umre
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, 26 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Milind Anand Umre is a renowned Cardio-Vascular Surgeon with experience of more than 26 years. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement, Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure, Invasive Cardiac and Cardiac Pacing etc.
He is an active member of IACTS and is associated with many prestigious organizations of the abroad. Dr Milind Umre has also pioneered the use of LIMA-Y to achieve total arterial revascularization. He haswritten a book titled “ICU care in Cardiac surgery patients”.
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- Vascular Surgery
- Invasive Cardiac
- Cardiac Pacing
- Intra – Arterial Thrombolysis
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Radial Approach Angiography
Education and Training
- MBBS, 1989, Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur
- MD, 1994, Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur