Dr Madan kumar K
Dr Madan kumar K – Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, DNB, MCh, Fellowship, 15 years of experience, Chennai , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Madan Kumar K is a Senior Consultant – Cardio Thoracic Surgery at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane, Chennai. He is an exceptionally qualified and trained doctor holding degrees in MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M G R Medical University (1997), MS – General Surgery from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M G R Medical University (2001), DNB – General Surgery from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi (2004), MCh – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery and DNB – Cardio Thoracic Surgery from other reputed institutions respectively.
Dr. Madan Kumar K has also undertaken several fellowship programs such as fellowship in the area of Cardio Thoracic Surgery from SGH, London (2010) and in ECMO, VAD & Transplantation from HH, London. He is also a member of General Medical Council, United Kingdom and Tamil Nadu Medical Council. Dr. Madan Kumar K has also authored several research papers and articles for numerous journals. His area of interest lies in the domain of cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery and cardio thoracic surgery. Some of the diseases or ailments that Dr. Madan Kumar K treats at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane are coronary artery disease, esophageal cancer, heart rhythm disorder, astroesophageal reflux and other disorders.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Vascular Surgeon
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Senior Consultant- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane , currently working
- Cardio Thoracic, ECMO & Transplantation, Consultant- , 2011
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Junior Consultant- Apollo Hospital Chennai , 2006
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Senior Registrar- Apollo Hospital Chennai , 2004
Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – The TamilNadu Dr M G R Medical University, 1997
- MS – General Surgery – The TamilNadu Dr M G R Medical University, 2001
- DNB – General Surgery – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2004
- MCh – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- DNB – Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Fellowship – Cardio Thoracic Surgery – SGH, London, 2010
- Fellowship – ECMO, VAD & Transplantation – HH, London, 2011
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.