Dr Ganesh K Mani
Dr Ganesh K Mani – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Chairman MBBS, MNAMS, MS 37+ years of experience New Delhi, India.Send Enquiry
Dr. Ganesh K. Mani is a world renown Heart Surgeon who has been awarded the ‘Padma Shri’ for his contribution to Cardiac Surgery by the President of India.He is currently serving as Chairman (CTVS) at the Saket City Hospital, New Delhi. He is also serving on the board of directors of Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital.Dr. Mani has personally performed over 19,000 cardiac surgeries to date both adult and pediatric.
To encourage the re-habilitation program for patients after cardiac surgery, he integrated his staff, dietician and physiotherapist to promote life style management strategies.During his journey and march towards zero mortality he very successfully reduced the morbidity and mortality from 20% to 0.3-1% even in High Risk Cases. He initiated processes of infection control and patient safety and thereby improved the survival and reduced mortality at par with International Standards.Dr Mani has encouraged the staff in the Hospitals he has worked in to adopt policies and processes at par with International Standards. He was thus nominated by the Managing Committee of CII as the member of the Accreditation Committee.
- CTVS, Chairman – Saket City Hospital, New Delhi , currently working
- Cardiac Surgery, Director- Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital , 2009
- Cardiac Surgery, Senior Consultant – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi , 2009
- Cardiac Surgery, Chairman & Managing Director- Delhi Heart & Lung Institute , 2003
- Cardiac Surgery, Head- Batra Hospital , 1989
- Cardiac Surgery, Head- Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital at Perambur, Chennai , 1980
- MBBS – University of Delhi, 1970
- MS – General Surgery – University of Delhi, 1975
- MCh – Thoracic Surgery – Madras University, Chenai, India, 1979
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.