Dr. Ashish Gupta
15 years of experience
MBBS, MD, DM
Dr. Ashish Gupta is a well renowned doctor in the field of Cardiology and is well proficient in non invasive and interventional cardiac procedures. He is performing a high number of cardiac interventions including life saving primary angioplasty in acute heart attacks, complex coronary interventions, pacemaker and ICD implantations. He is also performing high number of echocardiography , Tread Mill Test (TMT) and Holter monitoring tests on a daily basis for his patients.
He is well trained from one of the largest cardiac government institutes in India – Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research , Bangalore which boasts of 650 beds dedicated to superspeciality cardiac care and performs one of the highest number of angioplasties and cardiac procedures in the country. Presently he is working at Artemis Hospitals,Sector 51 Gurgaon, first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in the region.
- Senior Resident, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 2008
- Senior Resident, GB Pant Hospital, Delhi, 2009
- Senior Resident, BMH Hospital, Delhi, 2011
- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore, 2015 Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- MBBS, 2004, Pt. BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- MD, 2007, Pt. BD Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- DM, 2015, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore