Dr.W.V.B.S. Ramalingam – ENT/Otorhinolaryngologist
MBBS, MS – ENT, Fellowship – Head and Neck Oncosurgery, Senior Consultant & Director – ENT & Cochlear Implant, ENT Specialist, Head & Neck SurgeonSend Enquiry
Dr. W.V.B.S. is a renowned and respected ENT Surgeon and Oncologist of India. He obtained his MBBS Degree from MKCG Medical College in the year 1979. Thereafter he pursued MS in ENT from the Armed Forces Medical College. Over the years, he has attained fellowship in Head and Neck Onco Surgery from various distinguished national and international institutions, such as, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, and Netherland Cancer Institute, Amsterdam. He has also been granted Fellowship in CO2 Laser Surgery from University of Gottingen, Germany, UICC Fellowship in Phoniatrics from University of Freiburg, Germany, and UICC Fellowship in Skullbase Surgery from University Hospital of Pittsburg, USA.
He carries with him an extensive experience of 30 years of serving the Armed Forces of India. He has also served as a Professor at various prestigious institutions of India, such as, Armed Forces Medical College, Army College of Medical Sciences, and Army Hospital (Research and Referral). Dr. Ramalingam is an acclaimed surgeon of national repute, and has to his credit rare distinctions such as, Chief of Army Staff Commendation, and General Officer Commanding in Chief Commendation. He also possesses key memberships, such as, President of Laryngology and Voice Association, Founder Member of Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology, Life Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, and Life Member of Association of Phonosurgeons of India.
- MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, 1979
- MS – ENT from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 1989
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Onco Surgery from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA, 1998
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Onco Surgery (2 year Structured Training) from Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, 1998
- Fellowship in Phoniatrics from University of Freiburg, Germany, 2003
- UICC Fellowship in Skullbase Surgery from University Hospital of Pittsburg, USA, 2004
- UICC Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgery from Netherland Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, , 2009
- ENT & Cochlear Implant, Senior Consultant & Director- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi , currently working
- ENT, Professor & Head- Army Hospital (Research and Referral), Delhi
- ENT, Professor- Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- ENT, Associate Professor- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.