Dr. KK Handa
Dr. KK Handa – ENT Specialist
Director – ENT, Head & Neck Surgery, ENT Specialist, Head & Neck Surgeon, 27 Years of ExperienceSend Enquiry
With more than 21 years of experience to his credit, Dr. KK Handa is presently the Director of ENT and Head Neck Surgery at Medanta. Earlier, he was an Associate Professor (ENT) at AIIMS and worked there from 1996 to 2009. Currently, he is the President and has been the Founder Secretary of the Association of Phonosurgeons of India. He is amongst the foremost laser surgeons in India. He holds expertise in head neck surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, otology, cochlear implants, sleep medicine and robotic surgery. He has prestigious fellowship in Lasers and Laryngology from Royal Infirmary, Glasgow (U.K). Dr. KK Handa is the Treasurer and the former secretary of Neurootological and Equilibrium Society of India, a Medical Advisor for the Laryngectomy Club of India, a Reviewer at the Indian Journal of Paediatrics and Indian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology. Dr. KK Handa is also a prominent member of the Governing Body of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India, Indian Society of Otology, Indian Society of Rhinology, and the Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology.
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
- DNB – Otorhinolaryngology – DNB board, New Delhi, 1994
- MNAMS – General Surgery – DNB board, New Delhi, 1994
- MS – Otorhinolaryngology – POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH, 1993
- 2009 – Present Director – ENT And Head Neck Surgery at Medanta – The Medicity
- 2004 – 2004 Commonwealth Fellowship In Lasers And Laryngology at Glasgow Royal Infirmiry Glasgow
- 2003 – 2009 Associate Professor at Unit Head And Senior Consultant Deptt Of ENT and Head Neck Surgery In All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- 1996 – 2003 Worked As Assistant Professor ENT at All India Instittue of Medical Sciences
- 1993 – 1996 Worked As Senior Resident at Deptt. Of ENT , PGIMER
- 1990 – 1999 Worked As Junior Resident (MS ENT) at Deptt. Of ENT , PGIMER
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.