Dr. Arun Theraja
32+ Years Experience
MS – ENT, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MB
Dr. Arun Theraja is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Paschim Vihar, Delhi and has an experience of 32 years in this field. Dr. Arun Theraja practices at Shradha ENT Gynaec Clinic in Paschim Vihar, Delhi,Maharaja Agrasen Hospital in Punjabi Bagh, Delhi and Dental World & The Specialists Clinic in Punjabi Bagh, Delhi. He completed MS – ENT from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1990,Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1989 and MBBS from UCMS in 1984.
He is a member of Delhi Medical Council, Indian Medical Association (IMA), Medical Council of India (MCI),Life Member – Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI) and Outer West Branch (OWB). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Scar Revision Surgery, Hearing Aid Fitting, Surgery for Snoring, Laser Surgeries for Head and Neck Lesions and Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery etc.
- MBBS – UCMS – 1984
- MS – ENT – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi – 1990
- Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi – 1989
- Currently Head Of Department at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
- Visiting Consultant at Max, Pitampura
- Ex – Senior ENT Surgeon at MGS Hospital, Punjabi Bagh
- Ex – Senior ENT Surgeon at Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Janakpuri