Dr. Raghav Mantri
15 years of experience
MBBS, MS, MCh
Dr. Raghav Mantri completed his MBBS from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College and associated Lok Nayak Hospital; New Delhi followed by MS in General Surgery from the same institute (Delhi University). He completed his Super Specialization in the year 2006 in Plastic, Aesthetic, Burn and Maxillofacial Surgery from Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi (Delhi University). He has an extensive and interesting work experience including well-known fellowships at various reputed institutes. Some of the organizations he has been formerly associated with include Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (New Delhi), Paras Hospital (Gurgaon), Columbia Asia Hospita ( Palam Vihar, Gurgaon), Ganga Hospital (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu), AIMS (Kochi, Kerala) and University Hospitals, Cleaveland (Ohio, USA).
Dr. Raghav is a Senior Consultant, Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery at Skinfully Yours- Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Clinic. He is also working as a Senior Consultant at Max Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi and Max Hospital, Gurgaon. His various advanced trainings and fellowships include Aesthetic Surgery and Migraine Surgery from University Hospital, Cleaveland, United States of America; Head and Neck Surgery from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Cochin, Kerala, India; Hand and Microsurgery from Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India; Aesthetic Surgery and LASERS from Mumbai & Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery from Charles Pinto Centre, Kerala, India.
He is also a senior faculty with Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, New Delhi Where he teaches microvascular surgery to plastic surgeons, neurosurgeons, liver transplant surgeons and maxillofacial surgeons. He is a course co-director at the DePuy Synthes course “workshop on current concepts in craniomaxillofacial trauma management”, which is held every year at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education. His work domain includes all aspects of cosmetic surgery including hair transplant as well as reconstructive plastic surgery( for trauma, cancer and birth defects); various ablative and non-ablative Lasers and surgical/non-surgical face & skin rejuvenation procedures.
- Reconstructive plastic surgery,
- Ablative and non-ablative Lasers,
- Surgical/non-surgical face and skin rejuvenation procedures.
- MS – General Surgery – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2002
- MCh – Plastic Surgery – Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, 2006
- Plastic Surgeon at Apollo Hospital
- Plastic Surgeon at Paras Hospital
- Senior Consultant at Max Institute of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Max Superspecialty Hospital Saket
- Senior Consultant at Max Hospital
- Senior Consultant, Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery at Skinfully Yours