Dr Rashmi TanejaCosmetic and Plastic Surgeon Senior Consultant, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Send Enquiry
- Post Graduation : M.S in general surgery.
- Graduation:MBBS from IMS,BHU
- Super Specialization : M.Ch. in Plastic Surgery.
Work experience :
- Worked as SR, Dept. of Surgery, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Worked as SR, Dept. of Plastic & Burns Surgery, at Safdarjung Hospital.
- Worked as SR, Dept. of Plastic Surgery, KGMC-Lucknow,
- Worked as Consultant, Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Clinic, Rajindra Place,
- Worked as Consultant, Dept of Plastic Surgery, Jamia Hamdard University,
- Worked as Visiting Consultant, Apollo Millenium Hospital, Pusa Road,
- Worked as Consultant Dept. of Plastic Surgery, Shri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Paschim Vihar.
- Worked as Visiting Consultant Dept. of Plastic Surgery, Kalra Hospital, Kirti Nagar.
- Presently working as Consultant Dept. of plastic surgery,Fortis groups of hospital, New Delhi. for stateof- the-art advanced cosmetic surgery procedures like breast augmentation, follicular hair transplantation,breast reduction,liposuction,abdominoplasty,face lift, Rhinoplasty and laser procedures,to name a few.
Awards & Felicitation :
- Awarded “Rajdhani Ratna” in 2004, presented by Former Education Minister, Dr.Narendra Nath, for Outstanding performance in the field of Plastic surgery.
- Received “Mahila Gaurav Award” presented by Election Commissioner, Mr J Krishnamurthy, in 2005 and was the first plastic surgeon to be awarded the “Mahila Gaurav” award.
- Awarded Gold Medal for M.Ch. Plastic Surgery at KGMC, Lucknow for session 2001 by the then Hon’ble Prime Minister Mr. A.B.Vajpayee.
- Was the youngest achiever of “Manav Seva Samman” in 2005, awarded on Doctor’s Day for Outstanding achievements in Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery by Governor Dr. Bhishm Narayan Singh
- Featured in numerous TV programmes (eg Total Health on Zee TV, Health special on Sadhna TV, Jain TV etc.) meant to educate the Public about Plastic Surgery. Dr. Charu Sharma, Senior Consultant, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Research and Publications :
- Research and Thesis on “Arterio Venous Fistulae: Vascular access to patients with chronic renal failure : A Clinico Radiologic Study”
- Gall Stone :”Tomb or Fort Bacteria” Dr. Charu Sharma, Dr. HS.Shukla, Dr. T M. Mohapatra, Dr. Sandeep Kumar, Dr. K.Kumar Presented at 58th Annual conferece of Associations of Surgeons of India, 1998.
- Neurilemmoma of Chest Wall. Dr. Charu Sharma, Dr.V.K.Shukla, Dr. Mohan Kumar – published in “Quarterly Journal of Surgical Sciences, Vol.84 p.83-87, Sept. 2000
- Carcinoma Stomach in Young pregnant female (to be published)- a case study. Dr. Charu Sharma, Dr. Mohan Kumar, Dr.A.K.Khanna
- Arterio Venous Fistulae : Vascular access to patients with chronic renal failure – A clinico Radiologic study. Dr. Charu Sharm, Dr. Rohit Singh, Dr.S.S.Samaiyar, Dr. O.P.Sharma, Dr. Jai Prakash, Dr.P.B.Singh, USICON-NZ 1998
- Six Strand technique for tendon repair. Paper presented at APSICON Mehsana, Gujarat 2001
- Research and Thesis on “Restoration of Metacarpophalaneal joint function” Awarded best thesis for 2003 at KGMC, Lucknow
- Awarded Gold Medal for M.Ch.Plastic Surgery Course at KGMC Lucknow Awarded “Mahila Gaurav Samman & Rajdhani Ratna” for contribution to the medical field.
Conferences/ Workshops :
- International Society of Aesthetic Surgery – Hands-on Workshop & Convention, Melbourne,Australia,2008
- International Conference of Aesthetic surgeons, AESURG, 2005
- International Workshop & Training Session, by Dr. Tan, Singapore, 2005
- Delivered Guest Lecture on Hair Transplantation at Conference of Society of Dermatologists, 2005
- Convention of International Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgeons, 2004
- Assisted Dr. Hart In surgeries at Workshop on Cleft lip by Dr. Hart (England), 2003 Lucknow.
- National symposium on Endoscopic face lift by D.Edger Beamer (Germany), 2002
- Workshop on Chemical peel 2002, Lucknow.
- National Symposium on Hair Transplantation 2001, Lucknow.
- Annual Conference of APSICON, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,2006.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.