Dr Rajesh Jindal
25+ years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD
Dr. Rajesh Jindel is an eminent oncologist, practicing for more than 25+ years. He has been associated with various Hospitals and Medical Institutions in India and overseas. He initiated work on neo adjuvant chemotherapy in advanced head and neck cancers at the AIIMS, New Delhi. He was also associated with Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai. He worked extensively with Dr S H Advani at TMH Mumbai pioneering chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer. He has a special interest in tumors of the lung and GI tract. He has worked at King Fahd Specialist Hospital, Saudi Arabia as a specialist in Medical Oncology.
- Medical Oncology
Education and Fellowship:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Radiotherapy April 1987.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS )April 1984.
- Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Visiting Consultant, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciencesukandapur
- Consultant, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital ,Howrah
- Consultant, AMRI Hospital ,Dhakuria
- Research Fellow ,AMRI Hospital ,Salt Lake City
- Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital
- Consultant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital ,Kolkata
- Consultant, Associate Consultant,King Fahad Specialist Hospital
- Consultant Pool Officer,Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital AIIMS