Dr Rajesh Jindal
Dr Rajesh Jindal – Medical Oncology
Consultant , MBBS, MD, 25+ years of experience, Kolkata, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Rajesh Jindel is an eminent oncologist, practicing for more than 25+ years. He has been associated with various Hospitals and Medical Institutions in India and overseas. He initiated work on neo adjuvant chemotherapy in advanced head and neck cancers at the AIIMS, New Delhi. He was also associated with Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai. He worked extensively with Dr S H Advani at TMH Mumbai pioneering chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer. He has a special interest in tumors of the lung and GI tract. He has worked at King Fahd Specialist Hospital, Saudi Arabia as a specialist in Medical Oncology.
- Medical Oncology
Education and Fellowship
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Radiotherapy April 1987.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS )April 1984.
- Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Visiting Consultant, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciencesukandapur
- Consultant, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital ,Howrah
- Consultant, AMRI Hospital ,Dhakuria
- Research Fellow ,AMRI Hospital ,Salt Lake City
- Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital
- Consultant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital ,Kolkata
- Consultant, Associate Consultant,King Fahad Specialist Hospital
- Consultant Pool Officer,Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital AIIMS
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.