Dr Rajeev Agarwal
Dr Rajeev Agarwal – Surgical Oncologist
32+ years of experience
MBBS, MSSend Enquiry
The Director in the department of Breast Services at Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Dr. Rajeev Agarwal is one of the renowned and senior most Oncologists of Northern India. He has more than 25 + years of rich experience. He holds an MBBS and MS Degree from GSV Medical College, Kanpur. He has acquired specialized training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Rajeev Agarwal carries with him a vast experience of two decades in this field. Dr. Agarwal has been practicing as a Surgical Oncologist across various hospitals in Delhi. Rajeev Agarwal has gained proficiency in the Management of Breast Cancer. Apart from this, he caters to the management of other Cancers, as well. His profound knowledge, experience, and seniority in the field of Surgical Oncology have gained him name, fame and recognition. He is also an invited faculty member at various conferences.
- Breast conservation surgery, sentinel node biopsy & breast reconstruction.
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS – GSV Medical College
- MS – GSV Medical College
- Fellowship (Surgical Oncology) – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Breast Oncology, Senior Consultant- Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon , currently working
- Surgical Oncology, Senior Consultant- Medanta Mediclinic, Defence Colony , currently working
- Surgical Oncology , Senior Consultant- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi