Dr Pl Kariholu
Dr Pl Kariholu – Surgical Oncologist
Head of Department , MS, MBBS, 35+ years of experience Noida , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. PL Kariholu is an oncologist with 35+ years of experience. He has been felicitated by Medical Council of India and by Karnataka Chapter Association of Surgeon of India.
Dr. Kariholu is member of Indian Medical Association; Association of Surgeons of India; Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India and Association of Surgical Oncologists of India.
He has done his MBBS and MS from Govt. Medical College Srinagar and Fellowship from Association of Surgeons of India. He has published more than 40 research papers for national and international journals.
- Surgical Oncology
Education and fellowships
- M.B.B.S. – 1974 – Govt. Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir (J&K) India, University of Kashmir.
- M.S. (Gen. Surgery) – 1978- Govt. Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir (J&K) India, University of Kashmir
- FAIS (Surg. Onco) 1995 – Association of Surgeons of India
- Consultant and Senior Consultant Surgery (Lecturer / Asst. Prof. / Associate Prof.) 17 yrs.Head of Department Surgery- 18 years
- Principal, Medical College & Hospital – 6 years 7 months
- Medical Director/Superintendent Sharda Hospital- 3years 7months
- Administrative Experience– 21 years
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.