Dr Pl Kariholu
35+ years of experience
Dr. PL Kariholu is an oncologist with 35+ years of experience. He has been felicitated by Medical Council of India and by Karnataka Chapter Association of Surgeon of India.
Dr. Kariholu is member of Indian Medical Association; Association of Surgeons of India; Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India and Association of Surgical Oncologists of India.
He has done his MBBS and MS from Govt. Medical College Srinagar and Fellowship from Association of Surgeons of India. He has published more than 40 research papers for national and international journals.
- Surgical Oncology
Education and fellowships:
- M.B.B.S. – 1974 – Govt. Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir (J&K) India, University of Kashmir.
- M.S. (Gen. Surgery) – 1978- Govt. Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir (J&K) India, University of Kashmir
- FAIS (Surg. Onco) 1995 – Association of Surgeons of India
- Consultant and Senior Consultant Surgery (Lecturer / Asst. Prof. / Associate Prof.) 17 yrs.Head of Department Surgery- 18 years
- Principal, Medical College & Hospital – 6 years 7 months
- Medical Director/Superintendent Sharda Hospital- 3years 7months
- Administrative Experience– 21 years