Dr Ninad Katdare
MBBS, MS, DNB- Gen.Surgery, M.Sc-Advance Oncology,
Dr. Ninad Katdare is a popular Oncologist in Global Hospital, SL Raheja Hospital, BSES MG hospital and Dhanwantari Hospital. He has had many happy patients in his 4 years of journey as a Oncologist. He is a qualified Registrar in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship in Gynaecologic Oncology, Masters In Advanced Oncology, Fellowship in advanced laparoscopy and robotic surgery, Fellowship in Gastrointestinal Oncology. He is currently associated with Global Hospital Parel, SL Raheja Hospital, Mahim, BSES MG Hospital, Andheri, and Dhanwantari Hospital, Dadar. There is concession for BPL card holders at Dhanwantari Hospital and BSES Hospital has the RGJAY scheme.Concession is also available at the doctors private clinic for BPL patients, police and army personnel.
Surgical Oncologist, GastroIntestinal Surgeon, Medical Oncologist.
Work Experience of Dr Ninad Katdare:
- Registrar In Surgical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital – 2012
- Fellowship In Gynaecologic Oncology – Le Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France – 2014
- Masters In Advanced Oncology – Universitaet Ulm, Germany – 2015
- Fellowship In advanced laparoscopy and robotic surgery – Galaxy Care Laparoscopy Institute, Pune – 2015
- Fellowship In Gastrointestinal Oncology – European Institute of Oncology, Milan , Italy – 2016
- Fellowship In CRS and HIPEC – CHU Lyon, France – 2016
- Fellowship In PIPAC – CHUV Lausanne, Switzerland – 2016
- DNB, 2007, National Board Of Examination
- MS, 2006, Government Medical College and Hospital
- MBBS, 2002, Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital