Dr. Jalaj Baxi
Dr. Jalaj Baxi – MS (General Surgery)
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Surgery), Fellowship in Surgical Oncology
OPD Sessions: Monday to Saturday (9 am to 5 pm)
Areas of clinical interestOnco surgery, Laproscopic Onco surgery
Brief introductionDr. Jalaj Baxi is one of the most reputed names for onco surgery. He has 21+ years of experience in this field and has been a guide to many of today`s surgeons. He has 14+ years of extensive teaching experience to undergraduate & postgraduate students has been majorly associated as academic faculty with Manipal College of Medical Sciences in Nepal, Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences at Jaipur, Gujrat Cancer Research Institute at Ahmedabad, Bombay Hospital in Mumbai. Prior to this he was working as professor in Surgery in Manipal College of Medical Sciences and In-charge of Manipal Cancer Centre at Pokhara, Nepal. He has published & presented many papers nationally & internationally & have contributed as co-author to chapters in the text books.
- MBBS RNT Medical College, Udaipur (1986)
- Fellowship Surgical Oncology, Gujrat Cancer Research Institute (1998-2001)
- MS General Surgery, RNT Medical College, Udaipur (1994)
- DNB Surgery, National Board of Examination, New Delhi (1995)
Fellowship and Training
- Training in cancer surgery at Bombay Hospital (1997)
- Training in head and neck cancer at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA (2001)
- Diploma in basic and advanced laparoscopic surgery at Gem Endo Surgery Centre, Tamil Nadu ( 2003)
- Diploma in advanced laparoscopic oncologic surgery at Japan (2007)
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- Life member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology.
- Member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists.
- Member of Udaipur Surgical Society.
- Appointed as Examiner for University Examinations from Kathmandu University and was Post Graduate Student Guide.
- Has authored numerous scientific publications in national and international journals and written chapters in textbooks for postgraduates.
- Has been invited as key speaker in various prestigious national and international conferences and seminars.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.