Dr. Harit Chaturvedi – Surgical Oncologist
Head of Department , MS, MBBS, MCh,
25 years of experience
- Dr Harit Chaturvedi is a famed Onco-surgeon in India.
- With an experience of over 25+ years, he has worked with some of the finest hospitals in India.
- He has completed his masters in Surgery and MBBS from the well-known GSVM Medical, College, Kanpur .Following which he did his Mch (Surgical Oncology) from Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Dr Chaturvedi is widely appreciated for his clinical and surgical skills in Oncology.
- Has been supporting the cause for cancer awareness and has been a crusader against Tobacco for the last 15 years through various cancer foundations.
- Dr Chaturvedi has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Economic Times ,Hindustan Times ,Zee News.
- He has publications and scientific presentations in over 50 national and international conferences.
- Dr Chaturvedi is an active member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, Oncology Forum, India Society of Oncology, Core Cancer Foundation, Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI), and Delhi Medical Association.
Work Experience of Dr Harit Chaturvedi
- Head of Department, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 2004
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, 2009
- Batra Hospital, New Delhi, 1999
- MS, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India
- MBBS, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India
- MCh, 2016, Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, India
He has many publications and Scientific presentations in over 50 national and international conferences.