Dr Boman Dhabar
Dr Boman Dhabar – Surgical Oncology
22+ years of experience
MBBS, MDSend Enquiry
Dr. Dhabhar has passed MD-Internal Medicine from Mumbai University and then pursued Super specialization training in Medical Oncology and Hemat-Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital. He also completed his Certification and Fellowship in Medical Oncology from European Society of Medical Oncology, The University Of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, U.S.A. and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, U.S.A.Currently he is a Medical Oncologist at Fortis Cancer Institute.
SpecializationHaematological and Solid tumours.
- Dr. Boman got trained at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in the department of Medical and Hemato-oncology from Aug.1989 to Sept. 1992; He has experience in the management of immunocompromised patients at Tata Memorial Hospital.
- Worked in a department of Haemato-Oncology Kuwait Cancer Control Centre, Kuwait (one of the largest Oncology Centre in Middle East) from October 1992 to July 1994.
- In the year 1986-87, he worked as House Officer under Dr. M. B. Agarwal (Hematologist) M.D. (Gen. Medicine) MNAMS., at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital. During that period, he Worked in General Medical Wards, Intensive Coronary Care Unit, Cardiology and Intensive Respiratory Care Unit and Gastroenterology Unit. In the year 1989, he worked as Lecturer at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical & General Hospital, Mumbai.
- Currently, he is Consultant of Medical and Haemato-Oncology in Breach candy Hospital, Jaslok Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Wockhardt hospital, Fortis Cancer Institute and BND Onco Center.
- He has completed M. B. B. S.,Mumbai in April 1984.
- Dr. Dhabhar has passed MD-Internal Medicine from Mumbai University in 1988 and then pursued Super specialization training in Medical Oncology and Haemato-Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital.