Dr Anil Heroor
Dr Anil Heroor – Surgical Oncology
Head of Department, MBBS, MS, 21+ years of experience Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Anil Heroor is the Head, Surgical Oncology at Fortis Hospitals, Mulund. His special interests are – Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal cancer and Minimal access surgery (MAS) for gynaecology and G.I. Cancers.Dr. Anil Heroor completed his graduation from KEM hospital,Post graduation from LTMMC Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. He was awarded the Wockhardt medal for being 1st in LTMMC in MS(Gen Surgery).He was then trained extensively at TATA Memorial Hospital training for cancer surgery.
He further did extensive training at Memorial Sloan kettering Hosp, NY, USA and KURUME university hospital, Japan.Dr. A.Heroor has key interest in Minimal Access surgery.His area of interest consist of Thoracic surgery like lung cancer surgery,Mediastinal Tumours,Breast cancer including breast conservation therapy,Oesophageal Cancer .
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Mulund , currently working
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Kalyan , currently working
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant – Anil Cancer Center, Mulund , currently working
- MBBS – Seth G.S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 1994
- MS – General Surgery – Physical Therapy Teaching & Treatment Center, LTMG Hospital, Sion, Mumbai – 1997
- MCh – Surgical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 1998
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.