Disc Nucleoplasty: A New Advancement for Quick recovery, Minimal Invasive Treatment for Herniated, Slipped Disc, Chronic Lower Back Pain and Sciatica.
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is Assured.
Stella Gimba from Kenya shares her experience about Advanced Spine Treatment in India relieved her of back pain and made her life joyful
“Last Year I was unable to walk without assistance and had minimal function of my hands. Six months earlier I began experiencing cramping in my legs. As my symptoms worsened, I saw several specialists and had an MRI and CT scan of my lumbar spine.
The MRI of the cervical spine showed severe spinal cord compression at levels C4 through C7 which resulted in a condition called myelopathy, the cause of my symptoms. The spine surgeon met me and explained in detail what was causing my symptoms and the type of surgery necessary to take pressure off the spinal cord.
Today I can cook simple meals. I can go for morning walk again and take short shopping trips. I’ve had a complete turnaround in my quality of life since the spine surgery in India. Thank you everyone at SafeMedTrip.com.Request a Call Back
Why you should choose World Class Hospitals in India for Most Advanced Minimally Invasive Disc Nucleoplasty ?
Benefits of Disc Nucleoplasty for Herniated or Slipped Disc, Chronic Lower Back Pain, Sciatica
- Its an Outpatient Procedure which is done in less than one hour and under local anaesthesia. Less anxiety to the patient and no risks associated with general anesthesia.
- Minimally Invasive, Scarless , Minimal Pain & discomfort to the patient
- Quick recovery and return back to active work life
- Minimal Tissue trauma and no risk of complications that may result from open surgery
- Quick Symptom relief within two weeks of undergoing the Nucleoplasty Surgery.Get Estimate
Minimal Invasive Nucleoplasty Treatment can heal chronic back pain conditions ?
- People having chronic back pain, back fatigue and who have not responded to rest, medical intervention (including steroid injection), and/or physical therapy
- Person having a disc herniation i.e. the cushion that sits between the spinal vertebras is pushed outside its normal position.
- One who suffers from contained spinal disc herniation i.e. pain radiating down the leg or arm accompanied by some back pain, which has not responded to conservative care
- Inflammation and severe chronic pain, particularly in cases where the nerve roots are pinched or irritated.Get Estimate
Ms. Zuhura from Tanzania shares her SafeMedTrip experience -Minimally Invasive Spine surgery in India.
It is with my deepest gratitude that I write to you today. My husband had come to pick me up at the airport and he could not believe his eyes when he saw me walking around the way I used to 10 years back. He took me around to meet all our dear ones and thanked them as he had got back his wife all hale and hearty. They had all supported my decision to have my surgery done in India under the expert care of Safemedtrip. If I was ever to undergo any operation, it would in India without doubt.Refer a Patient
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.