Abnormal cervical cell changes rarely cause symptoms. But you may have symptoms if those cell changes grow into cervical cancer. Symptoms of cervical cancer may include:br>
- Bleeding from the vagina that is not normal, or a change in your menstrual cycle that you can’t explain.
- Bleeding when something comes in contact with your cervix, such as during sex or when you put in a diaphragm.
- Pain during sex.
- Vaginal discharge that is tinged with blood.
Types of TreatmentTreatment choices for Cervical cancer may be a single therapy or a combination of therapies, such as:br>
Surgery: to remove the cancer. The type of surgery needed depends on the location and extent of cervical cancer and whether you want to have children. There are Various surgeries to treat early cervical cancer are:br>
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery is a procedure that uses a laser beam (a narrow beam of intense light) as a knife to make bloodless cuts in tissue or to remove a surface lesion such as a tumor.
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP). In this procedure, Gyneconcologist uses a wire loop to pass electrical current, which cuts diseased tissue from the cervix.
- Conization: Conization, also called a cone biopsy, is a procedure that is used to remove a cone-shaped piece of tissue from the cervix and cervical canal. A pathologist will view the tissue under a microscope to look for cancer cells.
- Hysterectomy: In a hysterectomy, the uterus and cervix are removed. The ovaries and fallopian tubes or pelvic lymph nodes may be taken out during the same operation, but this isn’t a part of every hysterectomy.
- Lymphadenectomy. In a lymphadenectomy, Gyneconcologist removes the lymph nodes that drain the cervix.
Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy uses high energy beams to reduce the size of a tumor or to kill cancer cells. This type of treatment can be done internally with radioactive materials that are implanted in the uterus or externally with the use of a radiation therapy machines.br>
To know more about Cervical Cancer in India please visit this link : https://safemedtrip.com/medical-services/cancer-treatment-in-india/cervical-cancer-treatment-in-india.html