Total Hip Joint Replacement surgery in India: CAS – Computer assisted at very affordable cost!
If your pain is like this and the X-ray pictures shows impairment of your hip joint then you are an eligible candidate for total hip replacement surgery and you should seriously consider this surgery.
If you are: –
- Having severe pain that can be harmful to your work, but can also adversely affect your daily routine activities.
- Suffering from continuous pain even after a longer period of rest
- Notice disturbing pain also when sitting or standing still
- Having severe pain in your hip that disturbs your sleep
- Taking pain killers but they are ineffective or give you relief only for a very short period
- Suffering from increasing painful stiffness alonwith persisting pain in hop joints
- Taking treatment for several months like (anti-inflammatory medicines, physiotherapy etc) and it did not give relief in the persisting pain.
What are the “patient fears” involved in delaying “Total Hip Replacement Surgery”?
- deterioration of joint tissue
- progression of joint disease
- possibility of a deformed joint
- Patients who are healthier when they get their surgery often do much better than those who have waited and allowed their joints to worsen.
- fear of the unknown
- fear of surgery
- fear of ‘losing’ a body part
- fear of the post-operative surgery pain
- fear that they may end up worse off than before they started
Doctors and surgeons may make recommendations, but the call is finally yours. As in many medical situations, the recommendations of your surgeon should be taken seriously. That is why doctors and surgeons say “surgery early is usually better than surgery later”.
“Do not delay” the hip joint replacement surgery and get it done faster to obtain certain great advantages: –
- Hip replacement improves quality of life.
- Age is no barrier to hip replacement benefits.
- Hip replacement is cost effective.
- High rate of patient satisfaction associated with hip replacement
- The artificial hip often improves the movements in a hip joint that has become increasingly stiff from the effects of long term arthritis and this permits the patient to resume at first gentle activity and then their favourite leisure hobbies
- Improves mobility
- Independence of arthritis sufferers
Computer Assisted Hip Replacement Surgery cost in India is very affordable!
High cost is a big reason for delay in “hip joint replacement surgery”. Many patients suffering from severe Hip Pain are postponing their surgery due to high cost of surgery. Most of these people are either uninsured or underinsured. They lead a very painful life till they are able to arrange money for an expensive surgery.
Big Savings! Get latest Computer assisted Hip Joint Replacement Surgery in top Safemedtrip affiliated hospitals in India by top US/UK board certified orthopaedic surgeons… In this kind of surgery, the computer guides the surgeon in precisely planning the exact amount and angle of bone to be removed during surgery.
Getting Hip Joint Replacement Surgery has become an expensive affair in USA or UK. For example, a Hip Replacement Surgery in USA would cost you 33,000 to 57,000 US Dollars whereas the same surgery would cost you just one fifth or one sixth of that cost in India.
To know more about cost of hip replacement surgery in India please visit: https://safemedtrip.com/medical-services/orthopedic-surgeries-treatment-in-india/hip-replacement-surgery-in-india.html
What are the advantages of CAS (Computer Aided Surgery for Hip Joints) when used in Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery: –
- Helps in navigation and route planning.
- Longer life of components
- Reduced complications like Dislocation, Impingement etc
- Decreased blood loss
- Decreased hospital stay
- Helps in making Smaller incision
- Less pain after surgery
- Short hospital stay
- Early return to work
- Less complications
Safemedtrip advantages of getting Computer assisted Hip Replacement Surgery in India!
- Low cost hip replacement surgery
- Safe hip joint replacement surgery
- Zero waiting time and priority Appointment Booking
- World class hospital with maintained International Quality Standards
- Most modern technology used for hip replacement surgery in hospitals in India
- Highly dedicated nursing staff for excellent patient care round the clock
- Post-surgery Rehabilitation for faster recovery
To know more about Hip Replacement Surgery in India or the cost of CAS-Computer assisted hip joint replacement surgery in India please visit: https://safemedtrip.com/medical-services/orthopedic-surgeries-treatment-in-india/hip-replacement-surgery-in-india.html