Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi : India’s Most Respected Hospital Group
Our vision is to deliver world-class healthcare with a service focus by creating an institution committed to the highest standards of medical & service excellence, patient care, scientific knowledge and medical education. We have set ourselves the mission of creating unparalleled standards of medical & service outcomes. Our aim is to be a care provider of first choice, be the principal choice for physicians, and be committed to follow ethical practices.
Recognition, Awards, Certifications, Accreditations
- NABH Accreditation for Blood bank.
- NABH – Accreditation by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals . Quality Council of India – ISQUA , UK Accredited.
- NABL – Clinical Laboratories Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Laboratories.
- ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 14001:2004.
Max Cancer Super Specialty Hospital
Max Cancer Institutes provides most advanced and holistic cancer care. All cases are first reviewed by a team of our experts from Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology and related disciplines come together in the Tumor Board meetings to form a customized/ joint decision on the treatment plan. This way, hidden costs and multiple inter-departmental visits are curtailed.
- Adherence to the latest international cancer treatment protocols.
- Superior Cancer treatment technology – Max Healthcare is the first facility in northern India to acquire Novalis Tx for IMRT/ IGRT, Radiosurgery, SRS/SRT. The centre is also equipped with facilities for Brachytherapy.
- Complete Cancer Care: Right from cancer screening, early detection, multi-disciplinary treatment to rehabilitation.
- A wider range of medical resources to draw from, with our multi-super speciality back-ups.
- Unique synergy with Neurosciences for Brain Tumors-We are the first cancer care Institution in Asia to have the Intraoperative MRI BrainSUITETM, integrated with Novalis Tx Radiosurgery, which gives us a unique advantage in treating cancers related to the brain.
From diagnosis to treatment and recovery, the institute provides a wide array of comprehensive tertiary care through its eminent team of Cardiologists and Cardiovascular surgeons. The hospital is equipped with avant-garde technology, digital flat panel Cath labs and state of the art operation theatres. Apex tertiary level coronary services are provided by on site medical consultants trained to handle acute MI. The institute boasts of preventive care services, advanced diagnostic services including a 64 slice CT scanner and comprehensive nuclear medicine facilities.Services and Technology
- Non Invasive Cardiology and Diagnostics.
- Clinical Cardiology.
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology (including peripheral vascular interventions).
- Electrophysiology, Pacemaker and Arrhythmia Services.
- Cardiac Surgery including Paediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- Acute MI services with Control Command Centre.
- Nuclear Diagnostic Services.
- Variable Angle Dual Head Gamma Camera.
- 64-channel CT Scan.
- Emergency Response and Management Systems-Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulances.
Max Institute of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery is a state-of-the-art specialised healthcare facility designed to provide the highest levels of professional expertise and patient care. With our intention of “early mobilisation, minimal discomfort”, we provide a comprehensive range of treatment for patients undergoing Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement Surgery, Spine surgery , Sports Injury treatment or any other orthopaedic surgery. Every patient is tended to by a multi-disciplinary unit.Services and Technology
- Computer Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery (CAJRS).
- Total Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery.
- Rotating Platform for High Flex Knee (RPF).
- Articular Surface Replacement Hip Surgery (ASR).
- Traumatic Orthopaedic Management.
- Locking Compression Plate for Trauma Surgery.
Highest levels of professional expertise and leadership in all major disciplines of neurosciences through an integrated team of neurologists and neurosurgeons dedicated to provide total patient care. The institute boasts of high-end technology, including the first integrated Brain SUITE (most advanced neuro-surgical operating room with high field MR), the first of its kind in Asia-Pacific. Max Institute of Neurosciences is backed with a team of highly qualified neurosurgeons and is fully equipped to perform procedures like Spine Surgery, Brain tumour surgery, Disk replacement surgery, Endovascular Neurosurgery and more.Brain SUITE IMRI – 1ST IN ASIA PACIFIC
- Reference centre for Siemens Brain lab.
- Latest Flat Panel DSA Lab with 3D Technology.
- Zeiss Pentero Microscope.
- Isocentric C Arm.
“I was suffering from hip joint pain for the past few months. It was diagnosed as osteoarthritis of the hip and I was asked to undergo Hip Replacement surgery. My friend suggested me to go to India for this surgery which I later agreed was the best advice. The surgery was successful and I can now walk comfortably and even play with my grandchildren. I would just like to thank everyone in the Hospital for making my stay a very good one. From when I arrived at the airport to leaving 13 days later I never had a complaint. The surgeon was reassuring and looked after me well.
From your top nurses all the way down to the guys who cleaned the room it was all done well and made me feel very comfortable. The food was very good and I had no complaints there either.
If anyone in the Nigeria was thinking about having surgery in India and was worried or apprehensive about it don’t be, you will be looked after well. I must say a special thank you to the team of safemedtrip for coordinating all this superbly.”
Aderinola from Nigeria – Hip Replacement
Write to us for a Free No Obligation Opinion and Treatment cost Estimate from Top Doctors at Max Hospital in IndiaPlease Email your medical reports to us at [email protected] or [email protected]
Or you can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by Whatsapp on +91 98 9999 3637
Response assured in max. 24 Hours.
We help you get FREE Expert Opinion from Top Doctors at Best Hospitals in All Major Cities in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once we receive your reports, we will get them reviewed by our medical experts and will send you a detailed treatment package consisting of doctor’s diagnosis, treatment plan, cost of treatment, duration of stay in hospital and duration of stay in India besides other relevant details.
Once you have confirmed to us that you want to proceed further to get treatment in India, our team will help you with the Indian medical visa assistance and documentation process. We will also help you in arranging for a comfortable local stay for you and your attendant. You don’t have to send any money in advance.
Savings can be from 30-50%, depending upon the procedure and the destination. Your treatment will be carried out from only the best hospitals in India that are NABH accredited and have specialists that are recognized globally for their expertise.
From the date you decide on one of the three affordable treatment packages offered to you. It may take 1- 3 weeks to obtain Medical Visa and book flight tickets. We have zero waiting period and you can be received at the Airport on arrival and immediately admitted at hospital and treatment will start.
Its advisable that you should not delay your treatment particularly in case of severe illnesses like Cancer, Heart or Spine etc. Early start of treatment results in quick recovery and lower expense compared to delay of treatment.
The difference in cost package due to the labour and insurance costs of the hospital operating in India, and not by the difference in the quality of treatment.
Each patient is assigned to a SafeMedTrip Patient Case Manager who will take care of every single detail ranging from arrival to send off.
Yes, of course. We will provide you with complete assistance in selecting high-quality hotels near the hospital location that fits your budget.
You will be given a complete profile of the specialist before you proceed for the treatment. On special request, we will be happy to connect you with him through a teleconferencing service facilitated by Skype.