New breakthrough to help in fight against ‘aggressive’ breast cancer
The breast cancer sub-type in question is commonly called “HER2-positive”; it’s a subset of the disease affecting about one patient in four, in which tumor cells over express signaling protein called HER2. The blockbuster drug Herceptin is a treatment of choice for many women with HER2-positive breast cancer, but in most cases, resistance to the treatment develops within several years.
The prognosis for HER2-positive breast cancer patients is worse than for those with other sub types of the illness. A multi-institution team led by CSHL Professor Nicholas Tonks reported that it has found a means of inhibiting another protein, called PTP1B, whose expression is also upregulated in HER2-positive breast cancer.
WORLD’s LOWEST COST BREAST CANCER TREATMENT
This most modern treatment is done in India at a fraction of the cost of similar services anywhere in the world.
- Multi-disciplinary approach with a consolidated review of your case from experts in Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology and the concerned speciality.
- Top Cancer Specialists who follow the latest international cancer treatment protocols.
- Latest & Superior Cancer treatment technology Novalis Tx Radiosurgery Cyberknife, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Radio surgery and Radiation Therapy (SRS, SRT) Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Complete Cancer Care under one roof- Right from cancer screening, early detection, multi-disciplinary treatment to rehabilitation.
- Affordable Cancer Treatment Packages.
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT BREAST CANCER TREATMENT AT WORLD CLASS HOSPITALS, PLEASE VISIT
GET A FREE, NO OBLIGATION EXPERT OPINION FROM INDIA’s BEST DOCTORS
Please scan and email your medical reports and images to us at [email protected] or send them to us by at WhatsApp on +91 98 9999 3637 and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion and Treatment Cost Estimates from at least three of leading medical specialists at World Class Hospitals in India
For more information and help please visit www.SafeMedTrip.com