World Class Kidney Transplant Surgery in India – Success Factors for Excellent Outcomes at SafeMedTrip Affiliated Hospitals.
Highly skilled team of Nephrologists and Urologists, most of them educated and trained abroad at leading hospitals and have gained valuable knowledge, skills and experience to deliver clinical outcomes at par with global standards.
1. Ultra Modern Laminar Air Flow Operation Theatres designed as per international standards with central supply and laminar airflow, stainless steel cladding, on walls and epoxy coating on floor for electro static and infection free environment for Kidney Transplantation.
2. Latest & Advanced Dialysis Machines from Baxter – (Nikkiso Baxter DBB 27), Fresenius – (4008 H), Bbraun (Dialog +) that performs different type of dialysis like CAPD, CRRT, SLED, Hemodialysis etc)
3. Full range of Pathological services backed by world renowned hi tech investigative equipments for accurate & reliable results.
4. Hi Tech Intensive Care Unit – Infection free, laminar flow, 10 channel monitoring system to monitor patients 24 hours.
5. Round the clock attention of dedicated and experienced doctors and trained nurses
Kidney Transplant in India
Kidney transplantation involves surgically attaching a functioning kidney, or graft, from a brain-dead organ donor (a cadaver transplant) or from a living donor, to a patient with ESRD. Living donors may be related or unrelated to the patient, but a related donor has a better chance of having a kidney that is a stronger biological “match” for the patient. The surgical procedure to remove a kidney from a living donor is called Kidney transplantation is performed on patients with chronic kidney failure, or end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
Patient Testimonials – What People Say about Us
I had not been keeping well since many months and had to go for repeated check-ups to the hospital. I was finally diagnosed with kidney failure- end of life for me as I saw it. But my family was supportive and was determined to find a way out. they talked to other similar patients and their families and came up with a probable solution – Go to India for surgery. We searched the net for suitable medical assistance and we came across Safemedtrip website. Then our journey began. Our entire trip to India, medical tests, hospital admission, selection of transplant surgeon and post-operative care was entirely handled by the team of Safemedtrip and I must say they did a fantastic job of it. We got the best medical care which made our experience in the hospital and outside pleasantly memorable. I got my life back because of your guys. Thanks a lot. Paul Wanjiru, SafeMedTrip Assistance, India
My brother suffered from Kidney failure at a very young age, it was a family disaster for us and we all decided to put all our resources to give him a new lease of life. We extensively researched Kidney Transplant hospitals in India and came across SafeMedTrip website. We called and with in a matter of few hours we had so much of valuable information sent to us. At every step from getting medical tests done here in Nigeria to preparing for legal documents, they helped us with very practical advice. We arrived in India and were received at the airport. Everything that was promised to us by SafeMedTrip was in fact even better than what we could have imagined. The transplant surgery was absolutely successful and my brother is now back to normal and once again i say thank you and God bless you. Ms. Janet Biuware, Cameroon.
Get a No Obligation Medical Opinion
Just Email the medical reports to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange Treatment Cost Estimates from at least three Specialists at best hospitals in India in max. 24 hours time.