Centre of Excellence for Cervical Disectomy Treatment in India
- Dedicated team of International trained and vastly experienced Neurosurgeons, Neurologist, Physicians and Physiotherapist.
- Latest Generation Diagnostic and Imaging facilities including dynamic digital X rays, Spiral CT scanning , MRI and Electro – physiology unit all under one roof.
- Use of most advanced Surgical techniques for treatment of spinal ailments with focus on Minimal Access Micro Endoscopic spine surgeries.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation by experts after the surgery help you regain functional abilities quickly helping in vastly improved overall results. Request a Call Back
Most Affordable Packages for Cervical Disc Replacement at World Class Hospitals in India.
The currency devaluation and cost inflation has made the present situation for heart patients who urgently need treatment very difficult. But you can now Save up to 40 Percent on Cervical Disc Replacement by availing of our following Cervical Disc Replacement packages.
Cervical Disc Replacement – 7500 US DollarsThe above cost includes 5 days stay in a sharing room at World Class Hospital in India in a sharing room at the hospital where an attendant can also stay with the patient, Pre-surgery medical tests and consultation, surgeon fee, nursing care, medicines and consumables food for the patient and attendant and airport transfers.
Cervical Disc is a piece of specialized tissue that separates the vertebral bones of the spinal column in the neck. Cervical disc disease is caused by an abnormality in one or more discs. When a disc is damaged due to arthritis or an unknown cause it can lead to neck pain from inflammation or muscle spasm. Severe pain and numbness can occur in the arms from pressure on the cervical nerve roots.
The disc space is jacked up to its prior normal disc height to help decompress (relieve pressure) on the nerves. In severe cases, when the patient is not benefited from non-surgical treatments like medication or physiotherapy then they are advised Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery.
Benefits of Cervical Disc Replacement
- Artificial disc surgery has lesser chances of requiring a revision surgery, compared to spinal fusion surgery. Normal neck motion can be maintained.
- Unlike the spinal fusion surgery the adjacent spinal discs in case of cervical disc replacement don’t have to bear the extra stress .
- Eliminates the need for a painful bone graft.
- Recovery time is quicker compared to the fusion surgery.
- Lesser number of patients need a hard collar following the cervical Disc Replacement surgery.
Save Your Precious Money in These Tough Times.
Please note the above special price offer is a limited period offer and if you have been advised Cervical Disectomy, please avail this offer before it closes.
“It is with my deepest gratitude that I write to you today. My husband had come to pick me up at the airport and he could not believe his eyes when he saw me walking around the way I used to 10 years back. He took me around to meet all our dear ones and thanked them as he had got back his wife all hale and hearty.
They had all supported my decision to have my surgery done in India under the expert care of Safemedtrip.
If I was ever to undergo any operation, it would in India without doubt. ” Six months after returning back home Zuhura writes: “You cannot imagine how it is when after 10 years of pain you can walk again, normal, without pain, and with a lot of fun, discovering more and more the beauty of our wonderful mountains here.
Nobody can believe that I had my operation just half a year ago. I am so happy. Will recommend for sure. Thanks you all and God bless you ! “
Ms. Zuhura, Tanzania, Minimally Invasive Spine SurgeryRefer a Patient
How Can You Get a Free Expert Opinion from Top Spine Specialists in India ?
Please Click a picture of your recent medical reports and send to us by WhatsApp, Viber on +91 9899993637 OR
Your case would be reviewed by best Specialists in India and an Expert Opinion with Treatment cost Estimate shall be sent to you with in 2 working days.