Uterine Cancer Hospitals in India Most Advanced Uterine Cancer Treatment at World-class Hospitals in India.
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is assured.
Ms. Jemila Abubakar From Nigeria shares her experience about Medical Treatment in India
Thanks for your always prompt responses to my volley of questions and concerns. I could not have managed even a step without your staff’s Excellent care. Couldn’t be happier with the Indian hospital’s Surgeon, physicians and their expertise. Very personable and professional. Would recommend to others.
All staff nurses and doctors are very attentive. Always available, kind and considerate. My stay during treatment in India was very comfortable. Will recommend for sure.” Thanks you all and God bless you !Request a Call Back
Why you should choose India for Affordable, World Class Uterine Cancer Treatment
Get Free Consultation From Top Doctors In India
What is Uterine Cancer?
Uterine cancer is the most common cancer of a woman’s reproductive system. Uterine cancer begins when normal cells in the uterus change and grow uncontrollably, forming a mass called a tumor. A tumor can be benign (noncancerous) or malignant (cancerous, meaning it can spread to other parts of the body).
Noncancerous conditions of the uterus include fibroids (benign tumors in the muscle of the uterus), endometriosis (endometrial tissue on the inside of the uterus. and endometrial hyperplasia (an increased number of cells in the uterine lining). This type of cancer is sometimes called endometrial cancer.
The Symptoms of Uterine Cancer Include :
- Unusual Vaginal Bleeding or Discharge
- Trouble Urinating
- Pelvic Pain
Types of Uterine Cancer
There are Two Major Types of Uterine Cancer :
• Adenocarcinoma : This type of cancer makes up more than 95% of uterine cancers. Cancer that forms in the tissue lining the uterus (the small, hollow, pear-shaped organ in a woman’s pelvis in which a fetus develops). Most endometrial cancers are adenocarcinomas (cancers that begin in cells that make and release mucus and other fluids).
• Sarcoma : This form of uterine cancer develops in the myometrium (the uterine muscle) or in the supporting tissues of the uterine glands.
Sarcoma accounts for about 2% to 4% of uterine cancers. Other, less common types of uterine cancer include carcinosarcoma and endometrial stromal sarcoma.Get Estimate
Diagnosis of Uterine Cancer
- Pelvic Exam : Doctor checks your uterus, vagina, and nearby tissues for any lumps or changes in shape or size.
- Physical Exam : A Thorough Medical History and Physical Examination is done.
- Ultrasound : An Ultrasound device uses sound waves that can’t be heard by humans. The sound waves make a pattern of echoes as they bounce off organs inside the pelvis. The echoes create a picture of your uterus and nearby tissues. The picture can show a uterine tumor. For a better view of the uterus, the device may be inserted into the vagina (transvaginal ultrasound).
- Biopsy : The removal of tissue to look for cancer cells is a biopsy. A thin tube is inserted through the vagina into your uterus. Your doctor uses gentle scraping and suction to remove samples of tissue. A pathologist examines the tissue under a microscope to check for cancer cells. In most cases, a biopsy is the only sure way to tell whether cancer is present.Get Estimate
Treatment of Uterine Cancer at World Class Hospitals in India
- Conization : Conization, also called a cone biopsy, is a procedure that is used to remove a cone-shaped piece of tissue from the cervix and cervical canal. A pathologist will view the tissue under a microscope to look for cancer cells. This type of surgery may be used to diagnose or treat a cervical condition.
- Total Hysterectomy : A Total Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove the uterus, including the cervix.
Radiation therapy is the use of high-energy x-rays or other particles to kill cancer cells. A doctor who specializes in giving radiation therapy to treat cancer is called a radiation oncologist. A radiation therapy regimen (schedule) usually consists of a specific number of treatments given over a set period of time. The most common type of radiation treatment is called external-beam radiation therapy, which is radiation given from a machine outside the body.
Chemotherapy is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells, usually by stopping the cancer cells’ ability to grow and divide. Systemic chemotherapy is delivered through the bloodstream to reach cancer cells throughout the body. Chemotherapy is given by a medical oncologist, a doctor who specializes in treating cancer with medication. A chemotherapy regimen (schedule) usually consists of a specific number of cycles given over a set period of time.
Hormone therapy is used to slow the growth of uterine cancer cells. Hormone therapy for uterine cancer involves the sex hormone progesterone, given in a pill form which reduces the amount of the hormone estrogen in a woman’s body by stopping tissues and organs other than the ovaries from producing it. Hormone therapy may be used for women who cannot have surgery or radiation therapy or in combination with other types of treatment.Get Estimate
Ms Cheryl Campbell from USA shares her experience of travelling to India for Medical Treatment.
My husband and I have experience of hospitals both in the US and UK. Finding safemedtrip.com has been a boon. The hospital in India is overall the very best we have experienced. The level of care is exceptional.
Every member of staff works as a dedicated member of a team to assist recovery. We were somewhat nervous about coming to India as we have never visited before, but we were never left unsure or uncomfortable about anything from the time we were picked up at the airport. The medical facilities and the room facilities were equally excellent. We informed about every step which made us feel in control of our situation. The staff was extremely forthcoming and communicative. A special word of thanks, to the Physiotherapist, who worked hard and motivated me to get back on my feet again without any pain. Were any of our family to need surgery again, with time to make a choice we would come here.Refer a Patient
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.
SafeMedTrip Consultants Pvt. ltd. | 301, Ansal Tower 38, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019, India