Most Advanced Treatment for Bladder Cancer at World Class Hospitals in India
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is assured.
Excellent Outcomes and Affordable Cost is assured.
Why you should choose India for Affordable, World Class BoneX Bladder Cancer Treatment
Bladder canceris a type of malignancy arising from the epithelial lining (i.e., the urothelium) of the urinary bladder. It is a disease in which abnormal cells multiply without control in the bladder. The most common type of bladder cancer recapitulates the normal histology of the urothelium and is known as transitional cell carcinoma or more properly urothelial cell carcinoma.
Types of Bladder Cancer
The type of bladder cancer depends on how the tumor’s cells look under the microscope. The 3 main types of bladder cancer are:
- Urothelial carcinoma: Urothelial carcinoma begins in the urothelial cells found in the urinary tract. Urothelial carcinoma is sometimes also called transitional cell carcinoma or TCC.
- Squamous cell carcinoma: Squamous cells develop in the bladder lining in response to irritation and inflammation. Over time, these cells may become cancerous.
- Adenocarcinoma: This type accounts for about 2% of all bladder cancers and develops from glandular cells.
Most Advanced Treatment options for Bladder Cancer at World Class Hospitals in India
Treatment of Bladder Cancer depends on several factors:
- The type, stage, and grade of bladder cancer.
- Possible side effects and expected complications.
- The patient’s preferences and overall state of health.
- TUR: Transurethral resection is the primary treatment for most tumours. It is a minimally invasive surgical technique where tumours are removed through the urethra via an endoscope equipped with a special tool on the end for excision of tissue.
- Radical Cystectomy: In invasive forms of bladder cancer, extensive surgery to excise the bladder and replace it by a new bladder made of bowel or urinary diversion to the skin (stoma) where it is collected in a bag. This can be achieved either by open surgery or more recently with Robotic Surgery which is less painful key hole surgery with less blood loss and early recovery.
Primary radiation therapy generally involves a radiation dose of 6,000 to 7,000 rad to the bladder in patients not fit or not willing to undergo surgery.
Chemotherapy used to treat bladder cancer can be either local or systemic.
- Intravesical chemotherapy is placed directly into the bladder, and is therefore, considered local chemotherapy.
- A combination of chemotherapy drugs injected in the veins (systemic chemotherapy) is used in the treatment of more advanced bladder cancers. The combination used most often for bladder cancer is M-VAC [methotrexate, vinblastine, adriamycin (doxorubicin), and cisplatin] and GC (gemcitabine and cisplatin).
Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) is the most commonly prescribed immunotherapeutic agent for use in bladder cancer treatment to prevent recurrences in superficial bladder cancer.
Get FREE Bladder Cancer Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Hospitals in India
Get Free Expert Opinion Online from India’s Most Experienced Cancer Specialists Right Now.
Benefit from our Highly Negotiated Low Cost Bladder Cancer Treatment Packages
Patient Testimonials – What People Say about us
Patients from over 72 countries have benefitted from SafeMedTrip Assistance
Mr. A. Timothy from Kenya Bladder Cancer Treatment
Maimoona Haq from Bangladesh – Cancer Treatment
“Thanks so much for practically saving my mother’s life due to your timely help. Her treatment was not working out and it was so painful for our family to see her deteriorate and that when we decided to go to India.
We know nothing about how to start but found SafeMedTrip. What a blessing to have someone hold your hand and guide you through the tough times. My mother has joined back her school now and is gaining strength and we are so grateful to SafeMedTrip.
SafeMedTrip helped me immensely to apply for medical visa and make arrangements to fly to India and have the procedure done. Thanks you all and God bless you !”
How it Works – Get Most Affordable Treatment in India
Send medical reports by WhatsApp/Email
Receive quotation(s) within 48 Hours
Get Free Medical Visa & Airport Pick up
Medical Treatment Assisted & Fly Back Home
Frequently Asked Questions
Once we receive your reports, we will get them reviewed by our medical experts and will send you a detailed treatment package consisting of doctor’s diagnosis, treatment plan, cost of treatment, duration of stay in hospital and duration of stay in India besides other relevant details.
Once you have confirmed to us that you want to proceed further to get treatment in India, our team will help you with the Indian medical visa assistance and documentation process. We will also help you in arranging for a comfortable local stay for you and your attendant. You don’t have to send any money in advance.
Savings can be from 30-50%, depending upon the procedure and the destination. Your treatment will be carried out from only the best hospitals in India that are NABH accredited and have specialists that are recognized globally for their expertise.
From the date you decide on one of the three affordable treatment packages offered to you. It may take 1- 3 weeks to obtain Medical Visa and book flight tickets. We have zero waiting period and you can be received at the Airport on arrival and immediately admitted at hospital and treatment will start.
Its advisable that you should delay your treatment particularly in case of severe illnesses like Cancer, Heart or Spine etc. Early start of treatment results in quick recovery and lower expense compared to delay of treatment.
The difference in cost package due to the labour and insurance costs of the hospital operating in India, and not by the difference in the quality of treatment.
Each patient is assigned to a SafeMedTrip Patient Case Manager who will take care of every single detail ranging from arrival to send off.
Yes, of course. We will provide you with complete assistance in selecting high-quality hotels near the hospital location that fits your budget.
You will be given a complete profile of the specialist before you proceed for the treatment. On special request, we will be happy to connect you with him through a teleconferencing service facilitated by Skype.
Watch this Video
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.