Novalis Tx RadioSurgery – Benefits and Surgery from Best Hospitals and Leading Specialists in India
Benefits of Novalis Tx RadiosurgeryThe Novalis Tx is a powerful radiosurgery system that offers a versatile combination of advanced technologies for the treatment of tumors and other anatomical targets. With the Novalis Tx radiosurgery platform, UCLA offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of malignancies and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving traditional surgery.
Why You Should Choose World Class Hospitals in India ?Novalis Tx is equipped with Varians RapidArc radiotherapy technology. The Novalis Tx platform includes three imaging modalities for pinpointing the tumor and positioning the patient with high precision – an On-Board Imaging device (OBI), ExacTrac room-based image-guidance system provides continual imaging during treatment to detect movement and support robotic adjustments in patient positioning in six dimensions, and electronic portal imaging device (EPID). These methods allow for protection of surrounding healthy tissues while enabling clinicians to concentrate higher, more effective doses on tumors. The Novalis Tx radiosurgery system delivers non-invasive, shaped-beam cancer treatment that takes just minutes. Novalis Tx radiosurgery treats cancerous and non-cancerous conditions of the entire body with one-of-a-kind shaped-beam technology. Shaping the beam precisely to a patient’stumor ensures that the best possible treatment dose is delivered while healthy tissue is protected.
Benefits of Novalis Tx RadiosurgeryAs one of the most advanced cancer treatment options available, Novalis Txradiosurgery is changing the face of cancer treatment, and has already helped thousands of people continue to go to work, spend time with family and friends, and take part in their favorite activities, all while fighting cancer. Novalis Tx represents a new standard in radiosurgery, offering advanced technologies that deliver highly precise, fast treatment.Request a Call Back
- Novalis Tx radiosurgery technique shapes the radiation beam to match the exact contour of the tumor or lesion, thereby ensuring that maximum prescribed dose of high energy radiation is delivered to the entire tumor.
- Protects surrounding healthy tissue.
- Adapts the treatment beam to breathing and other body movements to continuously maintain safe, complete and accurate dose delivery.
- Employs a wide range of treatment modalities, ensuring you receive the best treatment for your individual case. Other radiosurgery devices are limited to only one treatment modality.
- Delivers the industry’s highest dose rate, penetrating deeper to treat tumors previously considered untreatable.
- Offers hope to patients with clinical conditions once considered untreatable and those for whom surgery is not an option.
- Delivers treatment in as little as 15-20 minutes providing a more comfortable treatment experience when compared with other radiosurgery treatment options.
- Reduces the likelihood of body or tumor movements, ensuring that treatment is delivered with the highest possible accuracy.
- Offers one-time treatment or a series of treatments based on your doctor’s recommendation.
- Frameless radiosurgery offers you a more comfortable and non-invasive alternative to other radiosurgery systems which require immobilization with a head ring that attaches to the skull.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM)
- Cavernous Angiomas
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Intractable Seizures
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Brain Metastases/Gliomas
- Acoustic Neuromas
- Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Recurrent Brain Tumors
- Pituitary Adenomas
- Meningiomas of the Skull Base
- Spine Tumors/Metastases
- Prostate Cancer/Metastases
- Liver Tumors/Metastases
- Lung Tumors/MetastasesRefer a Patient
How Can You Get a Free Expert Opinion from Top Medical Specialists in India?
Please Click a picture of your recent medical reports and send to us by WhatsApp, Viber on +91 9899993637 OR
Your case would be reviewed by best Specialists in India and an Expert Opinion with Treatment cost Estimate shall be sent to you with in 2 working days.