Prostate cancer is now the most common cancer among men but it can often be treated successfully and many lives can be saved if the early warning signs are recognised.
Knowing how to identify the early-onset signs and symptoms of prostate cancer is critical.Symptoms of prostate cancer generally become more noticeable in the advanced stages of the disease. Prostate cancer symptoms are not usually caused by the cancer itself, but rather as a result of blockage caused by the increased growth of the prostate gland.
SIGNS THAT MAY INDICATE ONSET OF PROSTATE CANCER
- Difficulty starting or stopping a stream of urine
- Inability to urinate standing up.
- Weak or decreased flow in your urinary stream.
- Burning sensation while urinating or during ejaculation.
- Frequent need to urinate.
- Blood in urine or semen.
- Chronic pain in lower back, pelvis, and upper thigh bones.
- Unexplained weight loss.
To know more about most Advanced and Affordable Prostate Treatment at World Class hospitals in India please visit : https://safemedtrip.com/medical-services/advanced-technology-treatment-in-india/robotic-prostate-cancer-surgery-in-india.html