Dr. Mohit Jain
Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon
20 Years Experience
Dr. Mohit Jain is a general & laparoscopic surgeon who works at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Delhi. Considered an expert in the field of Minimal Access (keyhole) Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery, he has over 10 years of experience in the field.
He completed his M.B.B.S. From Grant Medical College in May 1999 and M.S. from J. J. Hospital, Mumbai (2004). Dr. Mohit Jain’s mission is to pass on the benefits of minimal access surgery to all patients irrespective of their socioeconomic status. He strives to make his expertise available to patients from all strata of the society and from around the country.
Being a keen academic, Dr. Mohit Jan has to his credit a number of publications and presentations.. With the aim to help other surgeons train in this specialty, he actively participates in conferences and training workshops around the country
- MBBS – Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 2000
- MS – General Surgery – Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 2004
- 2007 – 2010 Junior Consultant at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute
- 2004 – 2007 Senior resident at VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital
- Consultant in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital