Dr. Manoj Miglani
Senior Consultant and Head Neurosurgery
Dr. Manoj Miglani brings to Fortis Hospital a vast clinical and academic experience of over 15 yrs experience in Neurosurgery practising at some of the best Institutes in India. He is amongst reputed neuro spine surgeons in India and is now at the forefront of doing cutting edge clinical work in the areas of most modern treatment modalities such endoscopic brain & spinal surgery, and microscopic and vascular surgery.
Dr. Manoj Miglani is a post graduate from AIIMS, New Delhi and is a dedicated spine surgeon. He specializes in spinal deformity correction for patients of scoliosis and kyphosis. He received his spine surgical training from various eminent spine surgeons of the country and abroad.
- Surgical Deformity correction in scoliosis
- Spinal Decompression and Dynamic stabilization in Degenerative Spine
- Percutaneous spinal stabilizations
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumours
- Percutaneous/ Microscopic Discectomy
- Clinical Focus:
- Spine ? Scoliosis Correction Surgeries, MISS (Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries)
- Arthroplasties Hip, Knee, Elbow
- Orthopedic Trauma