Dr. Arun Saroha
Chief Surgeon –Brain & Spine Neuro Surgery
MBBS, MS [Surgery], M.Ch (Neurosurgery),DNB
Dr Arun Saroha is one of the best neurosurgeons in India for minimally invasive spine surgery, brain tumour surgery, spinal tumour surgery and all other neurosurgeries involving brain and spine.
After doing Master in General Surgery he decided to become a neurosurgeon and went to PGI Chandigarh, one of the best institutes in the country specially in the field of neurosurgery. He has done more than 9000 Brain, Spine Neurosurgeries in his as neurosurgeon working wth some of the best hospitals in India.
Dr Saroha is also one of the very few neurosurgeons in India to have mastered the art of performing the soliosis surgery in India. Scoliosis surgery is one of the most challenging surgeries and Dr Arun Saroha has been extensively trained in scoliosis surgery in India.
Academic and Professional Education:
- MCh (Neurosurgery ) from PGI Chandigarh, India
- MS ( General Surgery) from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- MBBS from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Visiting Fellow – Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Has performed more than 9000 Neuro Surgeries (Brain & Spine ) Successfully
- Awarded Best Spine Surgeon by Big Research Awards at New Delhi, 2013
- Best Scientific Research Paper Awards at IASO Conference 1996 and at NSICON 2013
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Brain Aneurysm Surgery
- Spine Surgery – Anterior Cervical microdiscoidectomies / Fusions and Corpectomies, Laminectomies /Laminoplasty for spinal tumor. Trans thoracic / Transabdominal Spinal decompression & Instrumentations for TB, Tumors and Trauma Lumbar Micro & Endoscopic discoidectomies
- Spinal Tumour Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery