Dr. Vikram Singh
Senior Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS, 21 years of experience Mathura , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Vikram Singh is a neurosurgeon with 21+ years of experience. He went to Luxembourg, Seoul, Amsterdam and Bangkok for training and workshops.
He has written many articles which are published in Mail Today, health magazines and has appeared on various talk shows.
Dr. Singh is associated with many social organizations and runs NGO to provide affordable and free treatment to poor patients. He is a member of Neurological Society of India, Delhi Medical Council and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Brain Surgeries
- Spine Surgery
- Epilepsy surgery
- Spinal Augmentation Surgeries
- Spinal Augmentation
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Vikram singh
- Chief, Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi, 2016
- Consultant, Moolchand Hospital, 2008
- Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 2006
- Consultant, Nayati Medicity, Mathura
- MCh, 2005, Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur
- MS, 2000, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- MBBS, 1995, G R Medical College, Gwalior