Dr. Umesh Srikanth
Consultant, Fellowship, MCh, MBBS, 11 years of experience Bangalore, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Umesh Srikanth is a renowned Neurosurgeon with experience of more than 11 years. He has expertise in Minimally Invasive Spine surgery, Endoscopic Spine surgery, Complex Spine Surgery, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery and Neuro- Oncology.
He spearheaded the cadaver work on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery for the Cervical Spine and Cranio-Vertebral Junction. Later this has been successfully applied in clinical practice.
Besides, he conducts cadaveric hands on training courses all around the country and so far has trained more than 100 surgeons in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
He is the recipient of Silver Jubilee Award for being the best outgoing student in NIMHANS. He regularly attends conferences, held within India and abroad. He has also been invited as a Faculty in several workshops and conferences on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
He is directly associated with research work on Brain Tumors and has published more than 20 papers in reputed National and International Medical Journals so far. He has also written chapters in books on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Spine surgery,
- Endoscopic Spine surgery,
- Complex Spine Surgery,
- Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Neuro- Oncology,
- Spine Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Umesh Srikanth
- Consultant, M.S. Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, 2009.
- Fellowship, 2012, Dr. Seugchoel Lee Nanoori Hospital.
- MCh, 2008, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS).
- MBBS, 2001, Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli Karnataka.