Dr. Rajneesh Kachhara
Director , Fellowship, Fellowship, 25 years of experience Gurgaon , India
MCh, MS, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Rajneesh Kachhara is an eminent Neurosurgeon, practicing successfully for over 25 years. He is adept in Skull Base and Vascular Surgery.
He played a pivotal role in making the Neuro Surgery department of Bombay Hospital as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ for Neuro Vascular Surgery and Surgery of Brain Tumors.
He is the recipient of ‘Best Brain Surgeon’ of Madhya Pradesh awarded by Prime Time Research Media Limited at Global Health Care Excellence Awards.
He is a member of numerous prestigious associations which include Neurological Society of India, Skull Base Surgery Society of India, and Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Vascular Surgery
- Pituitary Tumor Surgery
- Intraventricular Tumor
- Microvascular Decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Intracranial Aneurysm
- Spinal Tumor
- Head Injuries etc.
- Fellowship, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, George Washington University, USA
- MCh, 1994, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala
- MS, 1990, Rabindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- MBBS, 1986, Rabindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan