Dr Raghavendran Radhakrishnan
Consultant, MCh, MBBS, 21 years of experience Chennai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr Raghavendran Radhakrishnan is an award-winning Neurosurgeon who has been in practice for more than 21 years in Chennai.
He specialises in minimally invasive spine procedures, spinal instrumentation, implantation, and stabilization; Vascular Neurosurgery for management of intracranial aneurysms, AV malformations, and spinal AV malformations.
He was trained in Endoscopic Neurosurgical procedures like the 3rd ventriculostomy, fenestration procedures, endoscopic transsphenoidal pituitary surgery, intraorbital lesions, cranial vault reconstruction procedures like cranioplasty and orbital reconstruction.
He received the Prof.Kalyana Raman Young Neurosurgeon of the Year Award in 2006 besides getting the Tamil Nadu MGR Medical University Gold Medal in M.Ch Neurosurgery examination in the same year.
He is a member of the Indian Medical Association and registered under the Tamil Nadu Medical Council. Dr Raghavendran speaks English and Tamil.
Work Experience of Dr Raghavendran Radhakrishnan
- Consultant, Prashanth Multi Speciality Hospital, Chennai
- Consultant, St Thomas Hospital, Chennai
- Consultant, Dr Mehta’s Hospital, Chennai
- Consultant, Kauvery Hospital, Chennai
- Vascular Neurosurgery
- Skull-based Surgery
- Minimally invasive Spine procedures
- Micro and Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- MCh, 2006, Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai