Dr. Mihir Bapat
Senior Consultant , DNB, MS, MBBS, 19 years of experience Mumbai , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Mihir Bapat is a spine surgeon with 19+ years of experience. He won Kamarkar Gold Medal, Pandurangi Award for Best Resident in Orthopedics, IOACON Appreciation Award, Best Clinical Research Paper Award, ASSI Award, MASSALLAWALA BEST PAPER AWARD SESSION, SM Tuli Best Case paper award, ASSI-Ingalhalikar Gold Medal for Best Clinical Paper and MOA (Maharashtra Orthopedic association ) best paper award. He has operated more than 7500 spine surgeries.
He is a member of Bombay Orthopedic Association, Indian Orthopedic Association and Annual conference (IOACON), AO spine, Bombay Spine society, Western India Regional Orthopedic Conference (WIROC), Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI), Johnson and Johnson Annual Travelling Fellowship Program, Bangladesh Spine Society, Maharashtra Orthopedic Association, Vidharbha Orthopedic Association and International AO faculty.
He completed fellowship at Queens Medical Center Nottingham UK and was awarded Global out-reach Fellowship of prestigious Scoliosis Research Society. He has many international publications, presentations and more than 100 citations.
- Degenerative Spine
- Tumors Surgery
- Complex and Revision Surgeries
- Fracture reconstruction surgery
- Deformity surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Craniovertebral junction surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Mihir Bapat
- Senior Consultant, Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB, DNB board, New Delhi
- MS, 1999, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- MBBS, 1996, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College