Dr LN Tripathy
Paediatric Neurologist, Spine Surgeon
Director, FRCS, MCh, MS, MBBS, 31 years of experience, Kolkata, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr LN Tripathy is a well-known and respected Neurosurgeon who has been practising neurosurgery for 31 years.
His special interest includes Aneurysm clipping, Microsurgery for Brain & Spinal Cord tumour, and Spinal degenerative diseases (microdiscectomy) using BrainLAB, Spinal fixation and Arthroplasty, Stereotactic, Endoscopic, and Functional Neurosurgery.
Dr. Tripathy has performed over 5000 major Neurosurgical procedures including Aneurysm Clippings, Microsurgeries for Brain & Spinal Tumours, Spinal Exations, Endoscopic, Stereotactic procedures, Traumatic Brain Injuries etc.
Dr Tripathy had presented many papers both nationally and internationally. He was the Best Medical Graduate with 8 University Gold Medals in 1983
He had also received CCST- awarded by the Post-graduate Medical Education and Training (UK) in 2008. He completed his Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons, UK.
- Aneurysm clipping
- Microsurgery for brain & spinal cord tumour
- Spinal degenerative diseases (microdiscectomy) using BrainLAB
- Spinal fixation
- Stereotactic, Endoscopic, and Functional Neurosurgery
Work Experience of Dr LN Tripathy
- Director, Medica Superspecialty Hospital
- Chairman, Medica Superspecialty Hospital
- Senior Consultant, Medica Superspecialty Hospital
- Head of Department, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, 2010
- Head of Department, AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Dhakuria), 2010
- Head of Department, Peerless Hospital, Kolkata, 2001
- Registrar, NHS, UK, 1999
- Consultant, I.G.H, Rourkela, 1993
- FRCS, 1998, Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- MCh, 1990, PGI, Chandigarh
- MS, 1987, PGI, Chandigarh
- MBBS, 1983, SCB Medical College, Cuttack