Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
Senior Consultant , MCh, DNB, Fellowship, Post Graduation, MBBS, 12 years of experience Gurgaon , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Himanshu Tyagi is a spine and orthopedic surgeon with an experience of 12+ years. He won VISHISHT CHIKITSA RATAN AWARD’ – 2019 by Delhi Medical Association.
He has performed more than 8000 surgeries to date. He performs more than 700 surgeries per year using the latest state of the art technology. He is credited for removing the largest tumor from the human spine weighing 6 kg.
His interests include surgeries for knee replacement, spinal problems, Orthopedic fractures, Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgeries including disectomy, spinal fusion, spinal fixation procedures and navigation assisted knee replacements.
Dr. Tyagi is a member of the Indian Orthopedic Association; Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI); Delhi Orthopedic Association, UP Orthopedic Association and Delhi Spine Society.
Dr. Tyagi has published many papers for various journals that include those published in the Indian Heart Journal 2013 – 2014.
- Robotic Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Transforaminal spine surgery
- Scoliosis correction surgery
- Adult degenerative scoliosis surgery
- Hip Replacement surgery
- Cervical spine surgeries
- Elbow Replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive fracture fixation
- Keyhole spine surgeries like discectomy and fusion
- Cranio-Cervical Junction Problems
- MCh, (Orthopedics) University of Edinburgh, UK
- DNB, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship, (Spinal Deformity) Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Post Graduation, Bhabha Atomic Research Center & Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, Saurashtra University, Gujarat