Dr. Harsh Jain
Senior Consultant, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 26 years of experience Kolkata , India
MCh, MS, MBBSSend Enquiry
Dr. Harsh Jain is a leading, highly-skilled Neurosurgeon and has +26 years of experience in the field. He is a professional member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Jain graduated from Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College in 1992, followed by MS in 1994. In 1995, he completed a Fellowship at the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, UK. This was followed by another Fellowship with the Intercollegiate Board, UK in 2001. In 2002, he completed a Visiting Fellowship at Sao Paolo, Brazil, followed by Clinical Fellowship in Toronto, Canada in 2003.
He then acquired advanced training at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham and Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry.
He has attended live surgery workshops in India and abroad. Dr. Jain is a skilled neurosurgeon specialising in skull base surgery, performing microsurgery for brain and spinal cord AVMs and tumours and aneurysms.
- Microsurgical anatomy of the brain
- Microsurgery for brain and spinal cord AVMs
- Tumours and aneurysms
- Fellowship, 2003, Toronto Western Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Fellowship, 2002, Sao Paolo
- Fellowship, 2001, Intercollegiate Board, UK
- MS, 1994
- MBBS, 1992, Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College