Dr. Gururaj M
Senior Consultant, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 13 years of experience New Delhi , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Gururaj M is a renowned Spine Surgeon practicing for 13 years successfully. Treating patients with spine and spine related problems, he has so far done nearly 5000 surgeries along with his team.He specializes in key hole surgeries of spine.
He was awarded with bronze medal in MS examination. He is also involved in teaching postgraduate students. He has contributed immensely in research and publications.
After completing MBBS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences Hubli, he joined St. John’s College Bangalore to pursue MS Orthopedics. Later he did FNB on Spine Surgery from Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi.
He received Fellowship from Germany, USA, Hong Kong, Japan and Italy.
Work Experience of Dr. Gururaj M
- Senior Consultant, Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Slip Disc
- Pediatric spine
- Spinal Tumor
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Stenosis
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgeries
- Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Fellowship, Washington University, USA
- Fellowship, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong
- Fellowship, Hokaido University, Sapporo, Japan
- MS, St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- MBBS, Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli