Dr. Abhijit Pawar
Consultant, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 11 years of experience Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Abhijit Pawar is an orthopedic spine surgeon with 11+ years of experience. He has performed 800+ successful spinal surgeries.
He was awarded the prestigious Dr K.H Sancheti Gold Medal for standing first in Orthopedics in University of Pune and White Cloud Award for best scientific paper in 2013.
He has worked in Hospital for Special Surgery in NY, USA, ranked number 1 for orthopedics in USA, for Scoliosis and Spine Surgery fellowship.
Dr. Pawar has also worked in Albert Einstein School of Medicine in New York and completed training in endoscopic spine and scoliosis surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Scoliosis Surgery,
- Endoscopic spine surgery,
- Adult & Pediatric Spine surgery,
- Spinal trauma & tumor reconstruction,
- Minimal Lateral Access Spine Surgery,
- Advanced management of metastatic spinal tumors,
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Work Experience of Dr. Abhijit Pawar
- Consultant, Ruby Hall Clinic, 2013
- Associate Professor, BJ Medical College, 2007
- Fellowship, 2013, Albert Einstein School of Medicine, New York, USA
- Fellowship, 2012, AO Spine – North America
- Fellowship, 2012, Hospital for Special Surgery, NY USA
- Fellowship, 2011, Hospital for Special Surgery, USA
- Fellowship, 2010, University of Montreal, Canada
- MS, 2007, B J Medical College, Pune
- MBBS, 2002, Dr V M Medical College, Solapur