Dr Srinivas J V
11 years of experience
Dr. JV Srinivas is an orthopaedic surgeon vastly experienced in joint replacements , tumor, and pelvic surgery. He has been doing joint replacement surgery for Hip, Shoulder and Knees for the last 11 years. He is most experienced in primary and revision surgeries of the hip and knee.
He is a pioneer of Custom fit Joint replacement in South India. He is one of the most reputed knee & pelvic and knee surgeons of our country. He is one of the few surgeons in the world with experience of extra corporeal irradiation and reimplantation for malignant bone tumors.
ACADEMIC AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS/ ACHIEVEMENTS:
- 1997 M B B S from BANGALORE MEDICAL COLLEGE
- 2001 M.S. (Orthopedics) from ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, New Delhi
- 2002- Fellowship In Joint Replacement Surgery And Arthroscopy From Charite, Hambolt University, Berlin, Germany.
- 2003-International Training Fellowship – Dr. Jean Louis Briard, Clinic-Du-Cedre, Bois Guillaume, France.
- 2005- Computer Assisted Surgery For Total Knee Replacment And Minimally Invasive Uni-Compartmental Replacement-Perth, Australia
- CHAPTER ON “OSTEOARTHRITIS” IN TEXT BOOK OF GERIATRIC MEDICINE PUBLISHED IN HELP AGE INDIA.
- PAPER PRESENTATIONS – Made scientific presentations in 11 National and 1 International Conferences
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE : Assistant Professor Of Orthopedic Surgery At Pondicherry Institute Of Medical Sciences from 2002 to 2006
- CONSULTANT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON SINCE 2001.