Dr Ritabh Kumar
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh, MNAMS, 25 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Ritabh Kumar is an Orthopaedics and Trauma Care, practicing successfully for over 25 years. Presently, he is associated with the Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi as a Senior Consultant cum Chief of Trauma Services.
He is a specialist in Osteoporosis Care, Bone Infection Prevention and Treatment, Geriatric Orthopaedics – Fragility Fracture Care, Pelvic and acetabular fractures treatment, Periarticular Fracture Care, Periprosthetic Fracture Care, and Post-surgical Problem Fractures – Nonunion and Malunion Treatments.
After completing MBBS from AIIMS in 1992, he did MS in Orthopedics from AIIMS in 1996. Later he did MCh in Orthopedics from the University of Dundee, the UK in the year 2003. Dr. Ritabh also worked as Executive Board Member in Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha. Under his credit, there are several chapters in books. He has numerous research papers published in national as well as international peer-reviewed journals.
- Closed fractures (The broken bone that doesn’t break the skin)
- Open fractures (The broken bone that does break the skin)
- Stress fractures (Small, hairline crack in the bone caused by overuse)
- Dislocation (A joint forced out of position)
- Overuse injuries
Education and Training
- MBBS, 1992, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MS, 1996, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MCh, University of Dundee, U.K.