Dr. Punit Dilawari
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Additional Director , MS, MBBS, 20 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Punit Dilawari is a renowned Orthopaedics with more than 22 years of experience. He has membership with Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Orthopaedic Association, and Indian Arthroscopy Society.
He has expertise over the treatment of Injury to the spine, Scoliosis, Spinal stenosis, Spinal tumor, Fractures, Spinal cord injuries, Heat Therapy Treatment, High-Risk Wound Care, Foot Assessment, Knee Pain Treatment, Joint Pain Treatment, and Joint and Muscle Problems. Dr. Punit has publications in medical journals.
- Bone deformities
- Bone infections
- Bone tumors
- Need for amputation
- Nonunions: failure of fractures to heal
- Malunions: fractures healing in a wrong position
- Spinal deformities
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling or inflammation
- Ligament tears
- Foot and ankle deformities
- Hammer toe
- Heel pain
- Heel spurs
- Joint pain and arthritis
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Tendon or ligament injury
- Cartilage and meniscus injuries
- Dislocation of the kneecap (patella).
Education and Training
- MBBS, University of Kashmir
- Diploma, Gazi Medical College
- DNB, National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India.
Get Expert Opinion from Dr. Punit Dilawari