Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat
Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat – Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Chief , Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 15 years of experience Mumbai , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr Niraj is an accomplished and trained Orthopedic & Joint Replacement surgeon. He specializes in minimally invasive and computer assisted knee and hip Replacement surgery. He did adult reconstruction felllowship at Tan Tock Seng hospital in Singapore. Thereafter he worked in Singapore at Changi general hospital in joint replacement and trauma divsion of orthopedic department for 13 years. He was felicitated with best doctors award at Changi General Hospital in 2014. He has vast experience in managing orthopaedic trauma involving pelvi-acetabulum fractures, polytrauma, open fractures, periprosthetic fractures and osteoporotic fractures. He has expertise in minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis for periarticular fractures and Ilizharow method used for infected non union and limb lengthening cases.
Currently Dr. Niraj Kasat is working as chief Joint Replacement Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospitals- Mira Road. Before joining Wockhardt Hospitals, Dr. Niraj has been associated with Changi General Hospital- Singapore, Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Central Railway Hospital, Mumbai and Bandra Bhabha Municipal Corporation Hospital.
Pelvi-Acetabulum Fractures, Polytrauma, Open Fractures, Periprosthetic Fractures, Osteoporotic Fractures, Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sir Grant Medical College and JJ Group Of Hospitals, Mumbai – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) July1997 – January 2003
- Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and Municipal Hospital, Mumbai – Masters in Orthopaedics (M.S) February 2004 – April 2007
- Spine Fellowship, Korea University Medical Center; Seoul, South Korea. July 2011 to Dec 2011
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore October 2012 to April 2013
- Faculty National: AO Trauma course Aug 2014; Singapore
- Joint Replacement Surgery, Chief- Wockhardt Hospital, North Mumbai , currently working
- Orthopedics, Consultant- Wockhardt Hospital, South Mumbai
- Orthopedics, Consultant – Changi General Hospital, Singapore
- Orthopedics, Consultant – Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Central Railway Hospital, Mumbai
- Orthopedics, Consultant- Bandra Bhabha Municipal Corporation Hospital
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.