Dr Jayant Arora
20 years of experience
MBBS, MS, DNB, MSc
Dr. Jayant Arora did his Fellowship In Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy (UK), CCBST (Royal College of Surgeons, UK), After returning to India from the UK in 2008, he established a state of the art Orthopedic Department at Columbia Asia Hospital since its inception. He is the Co-ordinator and Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopedics at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar Gurgaon, where he performs all surgical procedures including Joint Replacements and Arthroscopic surgery.
He also visits Columbia Asia Hospital in Patiala as a Joint replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeon.
Dr. Jayant Arora has worked at some of the finest Orthopedic centers in the UK. He obtained Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCS-Ed) after 2 years of Orthopedic training in Scotland. He has received specialist orthopedic training in Knee and Hip replacement surgery as well as Arthroscopy in Leeds Orthopedic Rotation. He has done a Clinical Research Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery from Newcastle. His work was widely recognized in the UK and he has published many articles on Knee replacement Surgery in International Orthopedic Journals. He has worked in the prestigious Woodend Hospital in Scotland where he received training to perform primary and revision (Re-do) Joint replacement surgery. you can see a detailed career log of Dr. Jayant Arora here.
Dr. Jayant Arora took Training and Courses are
Hip Resurfacing Course at Finsbury Orthopaedics, Leatherhead Surrey Dec 2006, Hip and Knee Arthroplasty course on 21-22 Nov 2003 at Southmead Hospital Bristol, Intramedullary Nailing Course on 29th Oct. 2003 at Ninewells Hospital Dundee, ATLS Course on 21- 23 May 2003, at Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock Scotland, Arthroscopic Skills Course on 23 Aug 02, at St. Andrews University, Scotland.
- MD – Orthopedics – University of Delhi, 2000
- MBBS – University of Delhi, 1996
- DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery – National Board Of Examination, 2001
- 2008 – 2017 Chief Orthopedic Surgeon and Department Head at Columbia Asia Hospital
- 2007 – Present Orthopedics at Scarborough Hospital, UK
- 2006 – Present Orthopedics at Scunthorpe Hospital, UK
- 2005 – Present Senior Clinical Fellow (Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy) at North Tyneside Hospital, UK
- 2004 – Present Senior Registrar at Dumfries and Galloway Hospital, UK