Dr IPS Oberoi
25 years of experience
MBBS, MS, MCh
Dr. Gopala Krishnan is an Orthopedician with 38+ years of experience.
He is an expert in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle joints. He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Ankle problems. In addition, has mastered techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of Knee.
He has published Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports injury related research publications in text books, journals and prepared manuscripts for Arthroscopy education for young orthopods.
He is visiting surgeon to Al Tawara Medical / Teaching hospital, Ministry of Health, Sanna, Yemen .He is also visiting surgeon in Military Hospital, Sanna, Yemen. He is also invited as a surgeon in medical schools and hospitals in Iraq, Iran, Oman and Syria. He has given Lectures in Various International and National meetings
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopy, Arthroscopic Surgery for Labral Tear of Hip, Arthroscopic Surgery for Sports Injury, Arthroscopic Surgery for ACL / PCL, Arthroscopic Surgery for Meniscus Repair.
- MS (Orth.), MCh Orth. From Liverpool, U.K.
- Trained in joint replacement and adult reconstructive trauma surgery from Klinik and Poliklinik for Unfall-Hand & Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum, Munster Germany.
- Joint replacement training at Nuffield Hospital, Exeter, U.K and Joint Replacement unit, Queen Elizabeth hospital, Exeter, U.K.
- Surgical training in knee reconstructive surgery from Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany.
- Trained in shoulder surgery at Center Hospitalier, St Gregoire, Rhein, France and Cape shoulder clinic, Cape Town in South Africa.
- Trained in knee arthroscopy and reconstruction from Sporthopaedicum, Straubing, Germany and Rosebank clinic, Johannesburg in South Africa.
- He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Elbow, Shoulder, Hip and Ankle problems. Additionally, Dr. Oberoi has mastered the techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of the knee.
- Consult Dr Ips Oberoi Best Joint Replacement Surgeon Artemis Hospital Gurgaon India