Dr IPS Oberoi
Dr IPS Oberoi – Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
MBBS, MS, MCh, 25 years of experience Gurgaon, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Gopala Krishnan is an Orthopedician with 38+ years of experience.
He is an expert in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle joints. He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Ankle problems. In addition, has mastered techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of Knee.
He has published Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports injury related research publications in text books, journals and prepared manuscripts for Arthroscopy education for young orthopods.
He is visiting surgeon to Al Tawara Medical / Teaching hospital, Ministry of Health, Sanna, Yemen .He is also visiting surgeon in Military Hospital, Sanna, Yemen. He is also invited as a surgeon in medical schools and hospitals in Iraq, Iran, Oman and Syria. He has given Lectures in Various International and National meetings.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopy, Arthroscopic Surgery for Labral Tear of Hip, Arthroscopic Surgery for Sports Injury, Arthroscopic Surgery for ACL / PCL, Arthroscopic Surgery for Meniscus Repair.
- MS (Orth.), MCh Orth. From Liverpool, U.K.
- Trained in joint replacement and adult reconstructive trauma surgery from Klinik and Poliklinik for Unfall-Hand & Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum, Munster Germany.
- Joint replacement training at Nuffield Hospital, Exeter, U.K and Joint Replacement unit, Queen Elizabeth hospital, Exeter, U.K.
- Surgical training in knee reconstructive surgery from Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany.
- Trained in shoulder surgery at Center Hospitalier, St Gregoire, Rhein, France and Cape shoulder clinic, Cape Town in South Africa.
- Trained in knee arthroscopy and reconstruction from Sporthopaedicum, Straubing, Germany and Rosebank clinic, Johannesburg in South Africa.
- He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Elbow, Shoulder, Hip and Ankle problems. Additionally, Dr. Oberoi has mastered the techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of the knee.
- Consult Dr Ips Oberoi Best Joint Replacement Surgeon Artemis Hospital Gurgaon India
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.